1434Memo From God

  • Thomas Daniel
    Oct 24, 2002
      To: YOU
      Date: TODAY
      From: THE BOSS
      Subject: YOURSELF
      Reference: LIFE

      I am GOD. Today I will be handling all of your problems.
      Please remember that I do not need your help.

      If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you
      cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it
      in the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box.
      All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

      Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto
      it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the
      wonderful things that are present in your life now.

      If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don't despair.
      There are people in this world for whom driving is an
      unheard of privilege.

      Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man
      who has been out of work for years.

      Should you despair over a relationship gone bad;
      Think of the person who has never known what it's like
      to love and be loved in return.

      Should you grieve the passing of another weekend;
      Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours
      a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

      Should your car break down, leaving you miles away
      from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would
      love the opportunity to take that walk.

      Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror;
      Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes
      she had hair to examine.

      Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering
      what is life all about, asking what is my purpose?
      Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long
      enough to get the opportunity.

      Should you find yourself the victim of other people's
      bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities;
      Remember, things could be worse.
      You could be one of them!
    • Show all 1502 messages in this topic