14239Re:Organizing Jacobite-students forum in Pala

  • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
    Nov 30, 2008
      Dear Dn Bobby and my Jacobite brethren

      Congratulations to Dn. Bobby for your vision to start a student's forum for our Jacobite students in Thodupuzha. We need such groups and centers in all the main cities in our country. I am sorry to say the negative experience that I got from the authorities in Bangalore were more than 40 % of our Jacobite students are doing their higher studies when I asked for starting students forum of our church in Bangalore. I Know that it is unhealthy for me, write these things openly in this forum. I am willing to risk my life, but for the sake of the church, I keep silence now. It is well known to the Holy Synod the situations in Bangalore. Let them decide.

      Dn. Boby I think both HG Mor Ivaneose, Metropolitan of Kandanadu Diocese and H E Mor Theophilose Metropolitan, president of Jacobite Syrian Students Movement of India (JASSMI) can give you direction in this field. If you need any support from me (both financial and technical) don't hesitate to ask. In this moment I remember Fr. Alias Kappankuzhiyil for his tireless effort for organizing the JASSMI Forum in various colleges in Kerala.

      Dear Jacobite brethren please think of our youth and students, give your sincere support to our students and youth movements.

      Fr. George Vayaliparambil
      Secratory
      JASSMI
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic