14033Re:Proposal for truce. (MSOC Vs JOC).

  • George Kurian
    Nov 6, 2008
      Dear Saji,

      I and my New World Publication (www.newworldstories.com) wholeheartedly support the idea for peace. If Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. and the President Elect Mr.Barack Obama could make a change of history, why not we the people from God's own Country connot make a small truce !!!

      Unless we move forward boldly and try for peace, it will never happen. Please read my posting "The Abandoned Treasure" published in by publication, we will know what we are losing !!

      Saji and dear friends let us all try and I am sure we will succeed.

      George Kurian
      Chief Editor
      New World
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic