13974Fr. John of Kronstadt

  • Mark Sedrak
    Nov 4, 2008
      Do not be slothful in praying fervently for others at their request, or of yourself, and together with them; you will thus obtain a recompense from God � the grace of God in your heart, which shall rejoice and strengthen you in faith and love for God and your neighbor. In general, we do not pray very willingly for others, but more out of obligation and habit, and without our heart fully participating in the prayer, we must force ourselves to pray from the whole heart, with great faith, with great boldness, in order that we may obtain mercy from the bountiful and greatly-endowing God!

      Fr. John of Kronstadt - My Life in Christ
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2862765
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic