13963Re: Our Churches In Trivandrum?

  • Abraham Paul
    Nov 4, 2008
      Dear Mr. Alex,
      SHLOMO

      Welcome to Trivandrum.
      We have two churches in Trivandrum.
      1. St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church.
      Location: Punnen Road, Opposite to Contonment Police Station at the
      North Gate of Secretariate, Statue junction, Trivandrum,
      Phone: 2330933
      Vicar. Fr. George Elluvila

      2. St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church (A Mother's graceful
      church known as Thekkan Manarakdu Pally)
      Chenthi, Pongummoodu. (Between Ulloor and Sreekaryam)
      Vicar. Fr. Abraham Kattachira. Ph:2467075.

      The churches are under the jurisdiction of H.B Baselios Thomas I
      Catholicos.

      Best Wishes,

      A humble member of the church.

      Abraham Paul,