13950Proposal for truce. (MSOC Vs JOC).
- Nov 2, 2008Dear Readers,
Will a proposal in this forum make any positive move? But keen to
know the opinions of others. The primary subject of the conflict is
the "Throne". Let us adore the "Thrones", St. Peter's and St.
Thomas'. For IOC, HH Patriarch is the spiritual leader. The "HH
Catholicos" and the "HB Catholicos" quandary can be solved through
the following steps.
1. Let HH Patriarch be always our spiritual leader.
2. Let both the HH and the HB retire and take rest.
3. Let the new HH be the senior Metropolitan of the present
4. Let present Assistant Catholicos HB Milithios continue.
5. Select another Metropolitan from Jacobite group to be in line
for Assistant Catholicos.
6. Dissolve both the associations and elect a new one.
7. Shuffle the Diocese Bishops and Vicars.
If this happens, with in a few years our church will be long ahead
than other churches in kerala.
Will evils in both the group agree this?
From the desk of the Moderator:
Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators
(SOCM-FORUMemail@example.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>