13948Re: Our Churches In Trivandrum?

  • Rev. Dn.Dr.Paul Samuel
    Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Alex,

      Happy to see the replies to the query. Since I was out of town, I
      couldnt reply the mail promptly...

      Anyway Dn. Bennet and others have given you the right information. If any doubt please refer to the weblink mentioned by Babuchayan(Nadayil), the map is enclosed in it...

      The vicars for the churches are
      St. Peters JSSC, Statue,TVPM- Fr. George Elluvila
      St. Marys Pongummoodu( one near to Technopark)- Fr. Abraham Kattathara.
      St. Ignatius Knanaya Church, Pattoor - Fr. Joseph

      If you are coming to St.Peters, please meet me. If you are coming to
      Pongumoodu, Dn. Bennet will be there. Dn. is doing his MTech at Govt
      Engg College, TVPM.

      We are also planning to organise our tech people at Technopark. In
      near future,a chapel is being envisioned near Kazhakuttam closer to
      the Technopark. For this a lot of co-operation from the Technopark
      employees is a must.

      Hoping to see you soon

      Regards
      Dn.Dr.Paul