1304472 or 70 no of emissaries

  • Apu Jose
    Aug 4, 2008
      Dear readers ,

      I remember reading somewhere that the no of emissaries were 70. But you get the no as 72 by adding the gospelists Mor Lukose and Mor Markose to it . As you can see they were not Apostles. They might have been given the ranking of emissaries. For further information I have heard that Mor Addai , the twin brother of Mor Thoma sleeho , was the head of the emissaries .Mor Addai is often referred to as sleeho. I would request the learned members of this forum to clear this doubt.

      Apu Jose

      Moderators Note:
      Please always sign your message with the member id no. If you are not having the number, kindly send us your contact details in order to allocate one id no. for you, before posting any further messages in the forum.