12670Re: Can you explain the difference.

  • Mathew Chacko
    Jun 13, 2008
      Peace be with you,

      Let me ask,if this is the case how come priest joined Patriarch
      faction from other side continuing their spiritual duties as before?.
      A priest personally known to me doing so till today and received
      monastrical order Ramban from H.B. Catholica Bava himself.
      Can it be a mistake? Please thorw some light.

      Thanks and regards
      Mathew Chacko
      ID # 2382

      -- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Abin wrote:

      > Dear Beloved Jacobites,
      >
      > It is fair that some topic can discuss and some not for discussion
      but to keep. So for this topic we do not want to have a discussion.
      This is not a matter for discussion.  This is a faith of
      Jacobites. Otherwise we can start a discussion from scratch, about
      topics like "Who is GOD ? Can we touch GOD? Is soul there? an
      anybody show the soul ?" like that.....
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic