12632Re: Evangelism, in the Malankara church?

  • Larry Quintana
    Jun 11, 2008
      Brother Sajy,

      What I was refering to was evangelism with in the US and Canada. I am
      from a Pentecostal background, now seeking Orthodoxy thru the SOC. What I was refering to was, I seen that on the NorthAmerican Jacobite church website I seen a few white priest serving the SOC. I was just wondering if this was a conciouse effort on the part of the SOC? I know there is often hardship in spreading the faith in hostile countries. But in the US the only harship is rejection.

      Thank You

      Grace and peace in the love of Christ.
      Brother Larry.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sajy Thannikkottu wrote:

      > Dear Brother Larry
      >
      > This is my response based on my limited knowledge on your query of
      > Evangelisation.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic