  • Cijoy Varghese
    Jun 8, 2008
      Read your bible.,creation of Indian Orthodox church is also part of wider jesus plan that is way after all efforts we cannot destroy it. In history there were when each faction thought they cuuld completly destoy other faction but jesus has not allowed it, accept gods will move on. I was a church fanatic but jesus has shown me ,all churches are beautifull plants of jesus garden created for heavenly purpose

      Cijoy Varghese
      From the desk of the Moderator: