12414Re: IOC Leadership Remains A Nuisance [Fr. George Thankachan]

  • Varugese C J
    May 7, 2008
      Dear George Achen,

      This refers to your reply to D. George Mathew's message on the above
      subject. The real cause of unrest in Malankara Church is clear in your
      message, that is "Please take note that HH Ignatios Zakka Iwas I is a
      Patriarch not yet officially recognised by the Malankara Sabha". Why don't you work to to get HH officially recognized by your Malankara Sabha? It needs only an official recognition. The majority faithfuls in IOC is recognizing HH as Patriarch, but not by majority of Clergy irrespective of their cadre. All problems were created or tailor-made by the officials of IOC, not by any laity. We feel pity over this.

      Please note that the Jacobite Church in Malankara was always blessed with HH Patriarch's and Holy See's patronage, love and affection, and timely help whenever it was needed. If you or anybody from IOC venture on it, you people only will be liable for any kind of unpleasant happenings. We, Jacobites were led by the Holy Spirit, and not by any officials during our struggle with the IOC's high-handedness. Later only we were blessed with people HB Baselios Poulose II and now with HB Baselios Thomas I. Such people will be raised not by man but by the Call of Holy Spirit.

      We urge people like you not to close your eyes towards truth, and not to run away from true faith, and pray for a speedy solution of the century old schism in Malankara.

      With regards,
      CJ Varughese
      Mem ID # 1012
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic