12198Re: An Aramaic Syriac orthodox priest shot dead in Baghdad

  • Kochumon Mannicherry
    Apr 8, 2008
      May God have mercy on his soul.

      Christians under so much pressure in Iraq,i don tknow how these guys
      survive their.Then again their ancestors suffered the same in the
      past.We in India fight each other with out realising how lucky we
      are.It is not much different in other christian countries either when
      i see the closed church in England i feel sad how ignorant are
      people now days.

      May God console the families and friend as he is the only one who can do anything for them.

      Kochumon Mannicherry
      # 1019

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Bob Burns wrote:

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic