1150New member

  • Sajeev Abraham
    Sep 13, 2002
      Hello Everybody,
      My name is Sajeev Kavumkal. I am a member of St. Thomas Syrian Knanaya
      Church in Clifton, Jersey. I found this discussion forum very
      interesting and informative. And I think through this discussion the
      members of this forum can understnd more about our Syrian Orthodox faith
      and keep up our faith in H.H. Zakka Iwas, the supream head of Universal
      Syrian Orthodox church.

      Remember, in Bible it is clearly written that the first church(sabha)
      was started in antiaoch and we are an integral part of that church.
      So our Lord will not allow anybody to distroy it.
      Keep up the good work.
      Sajeev.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic