11468Re: Ex-Suroyoyo Ramban Ordination Pictures

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Dec 4, 2007
      Greetings to all

      Congradulations to Mr. Jacob John on exposing the truth to all. I am really interested to know the reaction / justification of George achen of Ireland, on this latest ordinations by the TWO SYNOD MEMBERS, what Canon, what Constitution, what Orthodoxy is followed here? Are you in communion with those ordained? Please accept those are only used in IOC to grab the properties of Jacobites using political /media power and Blade mafia, and to be proud to be called the followers of "Pope of Kottayam".

      Lets us hope this will be a real eye opener for all the Orthodox faithful. Thank God for all the growth, prosperity and direction of our church post 1997.

      Regards

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member ID # 2908

      > Moderators note:
      >
      > The ordination photo and news items can be viewed in the following link:
      >
      > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddpf3z6z_07gx4pw
      http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1258301&n_type=NE&category_id=3&Far=
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic