      I really feel pity on these two 'Arunodayashukrans' which are fallen down.

      In his love

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jacob John wrote:

      > Hi members,
      >
      > As per my message of 30th November 07, I am attaching herewith two
      photographs of the ordination of ex-suryoyo ramban Moosa by the ex-
      bishops Moovattupuzha Athanasios and Milithios, with the help of
      some priests under them. I wonder whether this ordination by these
      two bishops is with a silent approval from the IOC heirarchy or
      not!!! It was heard that they left Kerala, without using and
      showing any sign of a Bishop's attire, and is now acting in Germany
      as a Bishop!!!!!

      > IOC heirarchy should come bold to say whether they approved these
      ordination by two bishops of their group, when there Catholicose is
      still alive OR are they going to take any action against these
      opportunist metrans, who are defiant in their own group!!!!

      > Jacob John
      > member id 2567

      > Moderators note:
      >
      > The ordination photo can be viewed in the following link:
      >
      > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddpf3z6z_07gx4pw

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic