11334"It is ok to cry."

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Nov 13, 2007
      It is ok to cry.
      (John 11:35)
      By Joseph Y. Lee

      To the Brothers and Sisters who are faithful in Christ Jesus:

      Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

      Why is crying so bad? Crying over a rejection from school, girlfriend/boyfriend or midterm is a lot better than drugs, alcohol, pornography, murder, and cigarettes. When people do not cry, they become Kim Jung-Il, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Ted Bundy, and other serial rapists and murderers. In general, women do cry more than men. This is why most women live longer than men.

      Thank you for your prayers.

      Grace be with all those who incorruptibly love our Lord Jesus Christ.

      Following the will of God,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      0944