10847SOCM Family Conference 2007

  • Moderator SOCM
    Aug 3, 2007
      SOCM Family Conference 2007

      Dear Members,
      Barakmore / Shlomo

      While we appreciate the wholehearted response from our members in
      participating the SOCM Family conference 2007, recently many of our
      well meaning members suggested us to postpone this event for another
      period, due to the extended viral fever spread all over Kerala.
      After a careful study of the situation, we, the moderators, decided
      to postpone the event to another suitable time. However, the
      moderators and associates from different parts of the world are planning to have a formal meeting on that day at Puthencruz.

      For more details and registration please contact 9961984809

      Kindly pray for us.
      Be with us and be part of us

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Forum Moderators