10Re: Greetings...

  • Thomas Daniel
    Feb 10, 2001
      Dear Thomas

      This style of argument and genre of writing is all too familiar to
      us. Many persons has for several years belittled the Patriarch and
      the Patriarch faction among Oriental Orthodox Christians on the
      internet, spreading the most blatant lies and gossip.

      As far as we concerned, the bottomline is that if the Catholicos
      faction thinks that they can subjugate the Patriarch faction they are
      dreaming. We have no intention of forcing the Catholicose faction to
      accept the authority of the Patriarch against their wishes; however,
      they are hell bent on forcing their authority over people who wish to
      be under the authority of the Patriarch through unethical means.
      Fortunately, we live in civilized societies where freedom of
      religious belief is a fundamental right and I am guarding mine very
      zealously!

      Keep in touch
      in Our Lords love
      thomas Daniel