Attached is an article from a citizens group and their recommendation on how to transport low level radioactive. I think you'll find their argumentsgrifs20soccer
A special car like they use at Cass (and others) would sure be a welcomed addition. Billk From: mailto:SNCRR@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:38madogbill
I will miss the open gon rides. It's unfortunate that the rule restrictions snc runs under doesn't permit it. Hats off to both rrs and employees for giving usturboliner
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 25, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.