I need someone to talk to.

  • scotttl82
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
      303.564.9239

      Feeling very lost right now. Need help.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
        Since you are new here, why don't you introduce yourself to the group?

        Michael.

        --- In SMARTNYCForum@yahoogroups.com, "scotttl82" <scotttl82@...> wrote:

        > 303.564.9239
        >
        > Feeling very lost right now. Need help.

      • Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
          Dear Scott,

          I just found your email in my junk folder.
          Don't take it personally.
          My filters are set quite high.

          I hope one of the facilitators was able to respond to you last night.
          If you still need to talk, you can call me at 212.594.4563 or email iamleeinnyc@....
          Also, there is a SMART meeting tonight at The Ellis Institute starting at 7:00.

          Hang in there.

          Lee