Sunday Morning In Rego Park 3/2

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      The Sunday morning SMART Recovery meeting in Rego Park was attended by
      a total of 6 persons, including 1 new to SMART Recovery meetings.

      After check in, we did some roleplay exercises, with one participant
      personifying the addictive voice, and the other resisting it's
      entreaties. Then we did a reading about irrational beliefs that
      justify use (section 4, page 18 of the handbook).

      Michael.