tonights meeting

  • ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      there were three of us down at the Center Stage space.  We had an open discussion format, talking first about self-acceptance and the reasons for it, then looking at our own irrational beliefs surrounding addictive behaviors and even some work habits :) we ended up chatting for a bit about what is available at SMART onlice, and how to use different SMART tools effectively (Change Plan Worksheet, CBA, etc.)

      Also, I hope everyone read their AM New York on the subway today, it featured a very SMART article.  I tried very hard but could not find a link to it.  But I'll try to remember to make some copies and put them in the box for posterity.

      -ana