Re: [SMARTNYCForum] Sunday Morning In Queens

  • bruce waite
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      to the point in conveying ie coziness, triggers, anger
      and sratagies it sweems to be a pretty universal
      underlying force that i can relate to that why me why
      cant i be treated special i shoudnt have to wait in
      line like others or pay my bills like others in
      otherwords i want to do the crime but not do- pay the
      time anyway i think ill get off the isle of manhattan
      and get out to youre queens meet cawsey

      --- Michael <egoist1943@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone:
      >
      > We had a rather cozy meeting out here in Queens this
      > morning, with a
      > total of 3 in attendance. The main topic of the
      > meeting was "Anger",
      > with an informal discussion taking place. Anger has
      > been a trigger
      > that has acted as a trigger for addictive behaviors
      > in many.
      > Strategies that were discussed:
      >
      > Challenging irrational beliefs about situations that
      > lead to anger
      > ("It should be as I want it to be")
      >
      > Developing higher frustration tolerance.
      >
      > Developing more appropriate responses to others
      > (assertive Vs. non-
      > assertive or agressive responses).
      >
      > Michael.

      Bruce 'Cawsey' Waite