Who was there?

  • Kait
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      OK, so I finally made it to one of the "meet up" Saturdays, and low and behold.....I didn't find anyone. Did I miss something? How is anyone to know if there are actually any of "our" people there if no one even says hello....? I'm not a shy person, but it's a little rude to walk in and yell, "where are all the Pagans?".....

      I'm just sayin'.
    • Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        I apologize that you were not greeted at our last meetup. Arthritis won the battle that day, and I did not make it personally. There were 2 attendees at that meetup, and they're usually friendly and outgoing, so I'm surprised they didn't say anything to you. I will probably be at the next meetup. Hopefully, more of the others will be able to make it next time as well.

        Always feel free to ask the coffee-shop staff. They know us well and we consider them to be friends of ours. If it's a nice day we sit out in the back garden. We hope to see you next time.

        Namaste,

        Ancient Wolf