group meetup, 9/11/2010, 2:00 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: group meetup

      Date: Saturday September 11, 2010
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Malibu Cafe in Atascadero
      Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you. The Malibu Cafe is the coffee shop across the street from the Sunken Gardens Park on El Camino Real.

    • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010

        Date: Saturday September 11, 2010
        Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm