Drumming Circle (in Paso Robles) , 4/7/2010, 6:30 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Drumming Circle (in Paso Robles)

      Date: Wednesday April 7, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: EarthTones
      Street: 1319 Park Street
      City State Zip: Paso Robles, CA
      Phone: (805) 238-4413
      Notes: All are invited to the shamanic drumming circle at EarthTones in Paso Robles. We meet the first Wednesday of every month Bring your drums and rattles for an energy raising, spiritual event. This event may not be appropriate for small children. For more information contact EarthTonesWB@...

    • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010