Drumming Circle (in Paso Robles) , 12/2/2009, 6:30 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Drumming Circle (in Paso Robles)

      Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: EarthTones
      Street: 1319 Park Street
      City State Zip: Paso Robles, CA
      Phone: (805) 238-4413
      Notes: All are invited to the shamanic drumming circle at EarthTones in Paso Robles. We meet the first Wednesday of every month Bring your drums and rattles for an energy raising, spiritual event. This event may not be appropriate for small children. For more information contact EarthTonesWB@...

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        I may be attending if I find a ride, but Joe is sick and should not be bringing germs into an enclosed location like a drum circle.  Hope to make it and see you all there.

        Namaste,

        Daniel

        Rev. Daniel George
        amonatumra@...