Drumming Circle (in Atascadero) , 12/3/2008, 6:30 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Drumming Circle (in Atascadero)

      Date: Wednesday December 3, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: EarthTones
      Notes: All are invited to the shamanic drumming circle at EarthTones in Atascadero. We meet the first Wednesday of every month Bring your drums and rattles for an energy raising, spiritual event. This event may not be appropriate for small children. For more information contact EarthTonesWB@...

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        Joe and I plan on attending.  It'll be in Paso Robles at EarthTones new location.  Hope to see you there.   I'll change the calendar yet again later and hope it sticks this time.

        Namaste,

        Daniel

        Date: Wednesday December 3, 2008
        Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm