Re: Moderation

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8 8:09 AM
      Thank you for the welcome Daniel. Any news from any of the other
      meetup people? Hopefully you'll be able to get the group together
      soon, as I'd love to learn more about paganism and meet people that
      share similar beliefs.

      How many were there in the old group? Were your meetings usually
      big? Well, I'll keep checking back here.

      Hope you're having a good day.

      ~Erin

      --- In SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <blessedbethee@s...> wrote:
      > Well, for some reason the listing had your posts on still being
      > moderated (meaning your posts required my approveal). It's supposed
      > to only moderate the first post from any user just to prevent spam.
      > don't know why it was set that way but I changed it so that your
      posts
      > will go directly to the group without moderation.
      >
      > You say you're just starting out in the pagan community. Everyone
      has
      > to be new at something at some time. Welcome to the pagan
      community.
      > If you have any questions about pagan practices or common pagan
      > beliefs I'll do my best to help you find the answers.
      >
      > Bright Blessings
      >
      > Daniel
    • Daniel notsaying
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8 9:04 AM
            The SLO Pagans meetup group was still fairly new.  There was Catie, the group organizer until the fees hit, myself and my apprentice, and 3 other people who attended semi-regularly.  There were other people who really wanted to meetup but Catie never bothered figuring out when the best times for folks and they couldn't make the Wednesday night meetups.  I think most of the group has stopped even checking in at meetup.com, but I will look around the board there to see what activity there has been and maybe post a new message.  I really would like to see the meetups happening again.

           In the mean time, if you have any questions about any aspects of paganism you may ask me and I will do my best to help you find the answers you need.  If I don't have the answer to any question, I have many resources I can direct you to.   I also recommend reading some of the articles on www.witchvox.com  if you haven't already.  I am listed there under their "witch finder" which helps folks find pagans in any given area.  It's an excellent site with some interesting things.

        Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.  I hope we can get the meetups happening again soon.

        Brightest Blessings,

        Daniel

        Daniel George
        High Priest