Drumming Circle (north county SLO) , 4/2/2008, 6:30 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Drumming Circle (north county SLO)

      Date: Wednesday April 2, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: EarthTones Gifts and Gallery in Atascadero
      Street: 5970 Entrada Ave
      City State Zip: Atascadero, CA 93422
      Phone: 466-4415
      Notes: There are two drumming circles tonight. This is one of them. Everyone is welcome. Bring your drums and rattles. Sometimes we don't start until 7, but we usually go until 9.