group meetup, 9/8/2007, 2:00 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 1:58 PM
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: group meetup

      Date: Saturday September 8, 2007
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Malibu Cafe in Atascadero
      Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you. The Malibu Cafe is the coffee shop across the street from the Sunken Gardens Park on El Camino Real.

    • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7 1:58 PM

        Date: Saturday September 8, 2007
        Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Location: Malibu Cafe in Atascadero
        Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you. The Malibu Cafe is the coffee shop across the street from the Sunken Gardens Park on El Camino Real.

      • zoe_fae
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7 5:15 PM
          Just wanted to let everyone know that Tom and I won't be able to
          attend tomorrows meeting. =(

          Hope everyone has fun!
        • Daniel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7 7:21 PM
            You'll both be missed.  Hope you are both well.    Perhaps we'll see you next time.

            Namaste,

            Daniel