Pagan Campout in Santa Margarita!, 7/21/2007, 12:00 am

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pagan Campout in Santa Margarita!

      Date: Saturday July 21, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes.
      Location: Santa Margarita Lake
      Notes: If you haven't already sent an RSVP for this event please contact AncientWolf@... or call (805) 464-1692 We will meet at the campsite Saturday morning to set up and events will begin at 2pm. You may arrive any time Saturday. The cost is $10 for an overnight stay or $7 for Saturday only. Checkout is at noon on Sunday. Bring your drums and rattles for an energy raising drumming circle. We will have a wonderful time.

      Please e-mail AncientWolf@... for more information.

      See you there!

    • Fawn Lafferty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
        I was hoping to attend this event, but a friend gave us tickets to a
        three-day festival in San Francisco area (tickets were $150!), and
        ther String Cheese Incident is playing...can't pass that up!
        I do hope you have a good turn-out and are all safe throughout the
        weekend. Post pics!

        Blessings,
        Fawn )O(
      • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2007

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
            I hope you have lots of fun at the festival and tell us about it when you get back. :)   We most definitely will have pictures for the group website when we get back.

            Namaste

            Daniel

            Fawn Lafferty <lavenderfawn@...> wrote:
            I was hoping to attend this event, but a friend gave us tickets to a
            three-day festival in San Francisco area (tickets were $150!), and
            ther String Cheese Incident is playing...can' t pass that up!
            I do hope you have a good turn-out and are all safe throughout the
            weekend. Post pics!

            Blessings,
            Fawn )O(

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate