group meetup, 2/10/2007, 2:00 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 6:00 AM
      Reminder from: SLOpagans Yahoo! Group

      Title: group meetup

      Date: Saturday February 10, 2007
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Borders Cafe in San Luis Obispo
      Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you.

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 6:29 AM
        It did not change on the calendar so I will have to redo it.  This weekend's meetup will be held at Player's Pizza in Atascadero, not in SLO.  Let me know if you need directions to the pizza place.  We will be doing the buffet, which is reasonably priced.  Each person will need to pay for their own pizza.  Another option is that we can all pitch in for a pizza to share if we can all agree on toppings. We can discuss future meetup places during this meeting to try to accomodate everyone.

        Namaste,
        Daniel  Group Moderator

        Date: Saturday February 10, 2007
        Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
        Location: Borders Cafe in San Luis Obispo
        Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      • Daniel

          Date: Saturday February 10, 2007
          Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
          Location: Borders Cafe in San Luis Obispo
          Notes:  Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you.

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...