Meetup this Saturday!

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
           Our next meetup is this coming Saturday, August 12th at 2 p.m.   We will be meeting at the Border's Cafe in San Luis Obispo.   If you need directions you may e-mail the group or myself personally and we will provide you with driving directions.

           We are planning to potentially move our meetups to north county starting as early as next month.  We are currently in search of a venue at which to hold them.  If any of you have suggestions, please let us know.  If driving to north county is a hardship for you, please let us know.  Most people who have been attending our meetups regularly live in north county currently and we strive to hold our meetups in a location most convenient for all those who wish to attend.

          As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this yahoo group or our meetups or other events, please feel free to e-mail the group or e-mail me directly.

      Hope to see you at our next meetup!

      BB

      Daniel

      Do you Yahoo!?