Inside Space is filling up.

  • panarcana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 8:41 PM
      Hi all. For those who have registered for Midsummer Meet
      (http://www.midsummermeet.com), congratulations...you're some of the
      few who will have inside accommodations. For those of you waiting or
      who have friends that are waiting, let them know time is running out!
      The headcount today showed that we are near capacity on Lodge
      accommodations, so we've opened up two Guest Houses which accommodate
      a dozen more people, total. Keep in mind, however, that inside space
      is disappearing FAST, and there are already 6 people who have let me
      know they're coming, and just haven't been able to register yet. But
      first registrations get first priority, so beg, borrow, steal, and
      remind all your friends that registration is filling up quickly.

      And if you need another incentive for your friends, remind them that
      the cost goes up another $20 per ticket as of July 15th. For those of
      you who have expressed that you can't come, we'll miss you. But we
      can still use your help, and your help won't go unrecognized. Come by
      and join the discussion group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magickmeet and download a flier in the
      Files section, or email one of the reminders to all of your lists and
      to those who may be interested in celebrating with us.

      As always, thank you. It's been you who have made our events
      successful in the past, and just wait until you hear more about
      what's happening at Midsummer Meet! It's going to be the best
      festival yet. We'll be emailing more details as soon as we have them
      written up.

      Questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to get in touch.

      Blessings all,
      ~Doug
      http://www.magickmeet.com
      Neo Traditional Ecstatic Living
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 1:01 PM
        I only just realized that this is the second Saturday and our normal day for meetups because the first of this month fell on a Saturday and Yahoo didn't send me the reminders that I have set up on the Calendar.  Did anyone else get the reminders in their e-mail?  So, since next weekend is Ren-Faire, how about we meetup the following Saturday, July 22nd.  I don't know if I will be able to make Ren-Faire this year, but if some of you want to plan to meet there next weekend I think that would be a great idea even if I can't make it myself.

              Again, our meetup for this month will be postponed to Saturday, July 22nd at 2pm at the Borders Cafe in SLO.  Please e-mail me or the group if you will be attending or if another day and time is better for you.  Again, I apologize for the lateness of this notice.

        BB

        Daniel