group meetup, 5/13/2006, 2:00 pm

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of SLOpagans
      group meetup

      Saturday May 13, 2006
      2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      This event repeats on the second Saturday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Borders Cafe in San Luis Obispo
      Notes:
      Everyone who is pagan or pagan-friendly is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends and/or family. We look forward to seeing you.

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service