I'm back

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hello Hello! My home computer is finally running again and I'm
      back online at home. Thank you all for your patience. I would like
      to immediately start having meetups and events again for all who are
      interested.

      Our next scheduled meetup will be Saturday May 13th @ 2:00 in the
      afternoon at Borders Cafe in San Luis Obispo. Please e-mail the group
      to let me know if you will be attending or if you have a scheduling
      conflict. If anyone needs directions, please e-mail me. I will be
      adding this meetup to our Calendar.

      BB

      Daniel