Poll results for SLOpagans

  • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      The following SLOpagans poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do you think children should be welcome at our meetups?
      (this is for our monthly meetup and not other events, a
      seperate poll is being created for other group events.)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, All ages as long as they're supervised by the one who brings them., 1 votes, 50.00%
      - Yes, children 10 and older as long as they're supervised by the one who brings them., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I'd prefer children not attend our meetups., 1 votes, 50.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOpagans

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SLOpagans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        The following SLOpagans poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Do you think children should be welcomed at our other
        gatherings aside from our monthly meetups? (a seperate poll
        has been created regarding the monthly meetups)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, All ages as long as they're supervised by the one who brings them., 2 votes, 66.67%
        - Yes, children 10 and older as long as they're supervised by the one who brings them., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - No, I'd prefer children not attend our other events., 1 votes, 33.33%

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
          The following SLOpagans poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: It has been suggested by a couple of our members that we start having our meetups twice a month. How many of you would be interested in this?

          Keep in mind that if we move to having 2 meetups a month we will have to discuss location and day later.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - I would likely attend both meetups, 2 votes, 25.00%
          - I would like both meetups but would likely only attend one or the other, 5 votes, 62.50%
          - One meetup a month is enough for me and I'm just too busy. , 1 votes, 12.50%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - I would likely attend both meetups
          - amonatumra@...
          - AlisVolatPropiis@...
          - I would like both meetups but would likely only attend one or the other
          - spatch3@...
          - zoe@...
          - mistressprime@...
          - pandora_wytch@...
          - solion@...
          - One meetup a month is enough for me and I'm just too busy.
          - annemprs@...