Just wanted to say hi

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 6:06 PM
      I saw your post on meetup.com, so thought I'd come over here and join
      since the group there currently has no organizer. I'm pretty new to
      paganism, and have been looking for a group to join so when I saw this
      it peaked my interest. Unfortunately, I never made it to a meetup
      meeting due to school, but since that's over hopefully we can get more
      members over here and I'll finally get to meet some of you. :)

      Hope to see some postings soon.

      Blessed be.