Sandra, I have had great success with 1715, 1720, and 1767-1772 "censuses" which are really tax lists. When I first consulted them (e.g. 2004), I had tomargolane61
Hello All, I have been on Bill Tarkulich's site, specifically reading about census records. I found success with the 1828, 1857 and 1869 records. I have beenmygraytommy
Hi Steve, Greek Catholic parish registers of baptisms, marriages and deaths for Ľutina, Slovakia, formerly Litinye (or Litény), Sáros, Hungary. Includesmygraytommy
Home page image was taken from Riaba Skala in Eastern Slovakia by Ron Matviak.
- Jun 5, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.