Transitions Online

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Dear List,
      I am sorry that i cannot find the website to make this link smaller but this
      link should bring you to an article on Slovakia and Roma and the EU. The
      British reporter who wrote it is the great grandson of a Jewish Slovak who left
      Eastern Slovakia 130 years ago to start a life in England.
      hope you enjoy it.
      Noreen

      http://www.tol.cz/look/TOL/article.tpl?IdLanguage=1&IdPublication=4&
      NrIssue=63&NrSection=3&NrArticle=12069