RE: [S-R] Slovak Surnames

    Message 1 of 20 , May 4, 2004
      ancestry records:

      Name Arrival Date Age Gender Port of Departure Destination Place of Origin
      Ship Name
      Anna Vrabec 18 Jun 1890 20 Female Bremen, Germany and Southampton,
      England USA ?? Ems

      ______________
      Bill Tarkulich

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 05/02/04 18:18:57
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Slovak Surnames

      Dear Vladimir,
      My family includes the following surnames: Hirjak, Poszipanka, Vrabely,
      Pajkos, Kmetz and Nyemetz. Could you please see if you have any of these
      are
      in your book.
      Thank you for all you do for the SLOVAK-ROOTS Group. You are alway so
      generous of your time and knowledge.
      Thanks,
      Mike Hamilton

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor