JACOBS; DVORSKY; COLARCHIK; SABOL

  • fpreid@icehouse.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2000
      Hello,
      My name is Patty and I am searching for the surnames of Jacobs; Dvorsky;
      Colarchik; and Sabol, all from Czechoslovakia.

      I need help, I have not been able to find any information about any of the
      family in the old country.

      I know Michael A. Jacobs was born December 16, 1869 in Zemplin, Czechoslovakia.
      Anna Elizabeth Sabol was born March 14, 1874, in Czech I don't know what area.
      Stephen Andrew Colarchik born May 15, 1862 in Austria-Hungary.
      Anna Dvorsky (Vasky) born June 13, 1870 in Czech, again I don't know area.
      They all settled in Penn area then moved to Montana.

      Please help, I have know idea on what to do now. I don't even know their parents or siblings.

      Thank you for you input,
      Patty