Re: [S-R] Slovak surnames

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Vladimir,
      My grandfather was Krejc which i imagine was a tailor. I think that Maureen
      was looking for CHVOSTAL and KRIVJANSKY.
      Noreen

    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Jul 29 9:26 AM
        Hopefully, the persons carrying these 40,000 names are all males or else the
        name is gone.
        That is so incredible.
        Noreen

        Of all surnames, there are more than 40000 being carried only by one person!
        Vladimir