automatic translators

  • barbbaba
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      I remember a story about "things" that translate for us....they do the best they can.

      Someone tested their unit by putting in the phrase "out of sight.....out of mind" which it translated into whatever language they were interested in.....

      As a test they decided to enter that same phrase and see how it translated back into English....the result?

      "Invisible Insanity".......

      so becareful what you ask for !!

      Barbara - Uprooting family trees
      in Sacramento