Re: Re:Re: [S-R] Slovak surnames

  • Alyssa Eppich
    Message 1 of 49 , May 2, 2004
      Dear Vladimir,
      May I ask for a lookup on Maczko/Macko and Arendacs? I have been told that
      Macko means either little bear or something like a teddy bear. Is this true?
      Thank you in advance,
      Alyssa
      Message 49 of 49 , Jul 29, 2007
        Hopefully, the persons carrying these 40,000 names are all males or else the
        name is gone.
        That is so incredible.
        Noreen

        Of all surnames, there are more than 40000 being carried only by one person!
        Vladimir