[S-R] Slovak surnames

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 49 , May 2, 2004
      Hello Vladimir:

      Thank you for your kind offer. The names I am researching are Minar,
      Papincsak, Canik. I hope I am not pushing my luck by asking for three
      names. Thank you.

      Peggy Leva
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Jul 29, 2007
        Hopefully, the persons carrying these 40,000 names are all males or else the
        name is gone.
        That is so incredible.
        Noreen

        Of all surnames, there are more than 40000 being carried only by one person!
        Vladimir