RE: [S-R] Heraldry, and yet another

  • Edward Hornick Jr
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
      Thank you this is the unicorn I am looking for
      Now I can start checking out some of the history of this Unicorn symbol
      Thanks ED

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
        My coat of Arms was found in theRietstap Armorial General

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 12, 2004
          You will see either "files" or "photos" menu pic in the left hand column. Upload the file there, announce it to the group. Anyone else on the list with a Yahoo account will be able to see it.
          Bill Tarkulich