RE: [S-R] Heraldry, and yet another

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
    • Edward Hornick Jr
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
        Thank you this is the unicorn I am looking for
        Now I can start checking out some of the history of this Unicorn symbol
        Thanks ED

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2004
          My coat of Arms was found in theRietstap Armorial General

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 12, 2004
            If you have a Yahoo account, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/ and login to Yahoo.
            You will see either "files" or "photos" menu pic in the left hand column. Upload the file there, announce it to the group. Anyone else on the list with a Yahoo account will be able to see it.
            Bill Tarkulich